- This Website and its content are made available only to provide information about Segal GCSE LLP and its related entities, Segal Group Inc., Segway Services LP, Segal Valuation & Transaction Advisory LP (hereinafter individually and collectively “Segal GCSE”). In making this Website available, no client, advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship is created, intended or established, nor is any information on this website intended to constitute any service or advice, whether accounting, tax, legal, consulting or other professional advice or otherwise. The contents are not a substitute for the user seeking advice from a professional familiar with the user’s factual situation or circumstances. Segal GCSE does not intend for the information contained on this website to address matters or situations concerning individuals, corporations, partnerships or any other business entities.
- All content published on or otherwise accessible through this website, including without limitation all texts, designs, images, photographs and other information, is protected under Canadian and other copyright laws to the maximum extent permitted. The content, and the copyright in the content, are owned or controlled by Segal GCSE and/or its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, representatives or agents (each a “Copyright Holder”). The Copyright Holder grants you a limited license to display or print the content for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell these materials in any form or manner without the express written permission of the Copyright Holder(s) of the content. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any content on, or accessed through, the website and maintain such notices in the content. The Copyright Holder(s) do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, the website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Segal GCSE does not warrant or guarantee that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete, updated regularly and obtained from reliable sources.
- This website and the information contained herein are provided “as is,” and Segal GCSE makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding this website or the information therein. Without limiting the foregoing, Segal GCSE does not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. Segal GCSE expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- Segal GCSE makes no representation or warranty with respect to any third party materials, information, services, whether received or accessed via any links provided by, or in connection with, this Website. Any links provided to any third-party websites does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third-party materials, information or services.
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Website and any data and/or information associated with the Website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to representations, warranties or conditions of title or implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Segal GCSE is not responsible or liable for the suitability, accuracy, validity or reliability of the Website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Segal be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, based on a claim (including, but not limited to, for damages for loss of profit or loss of business opportunity, delay or inability to use the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, errors, defects, delays in preparations or transmissions) arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you have comments or suggestions, or experience any difficulties while using the Website, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.