As your trusted advisors, our objective is to keep our clients updated on how we are handling the global spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and our services to you.
- Currently, the majority of Segal GCSE’s team is working remotely. For now, our office remains open with restricted access on a limited schedule to receive courier and mail deliveries, and to manage our client needs.
- Your Segal GCSE advisors are available by email and/or through their direct telephone lines. If you are calling after hours and/or are unable to reach a member of the team, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- We are monitoring and responding to all inquiries, both email and voice mail, as quickly as possible and thank you in advance for your patience.
Document Sharing and Collaboration
In order to ensure our clients can safely and securely share information with us, whether personal or corporate, we are expediting the release of our ShareFile portal project.
- You will be receiving an e-mail within the next few days with an activation link to enable your account and create your password. This link is unique to you and must be used within the next 30 days. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- This upgrade to our technology toolbox will allow you to quickly and securely upload, share and access your documents. It will also enable the Segal GCSE Team to collaborate and share documents with clients. In the interim, if you have personal tax or other documents ready to send to us, please reach out to your advisor for assistance in providing those to us electronically.
For those of you who cannot provide electronic documents, we are accepting courier and mail at our office.
The Segal GCSE Team is confident in our ability to provide exceptional service while ensuring our team, clients and community remain healthy and safe during this unprecedented event.
We will continue to keep our clients updated on a regular basis.
On behalf of the Segal GCSE Team, we extend our sincere thanks for your ongoing support.
Managing Partner – Segal GCSE LLP