For the efficiency and convenience of sharing information with us, we provide all our clients with access to the Segal GCSE Client Portal.
With Bank-level data encryption that secures your files in transit and at rest, this online portal allows you to securely upload files of any size for improved and faster collaboration. It also offers mobile and remote access, meaning you can access your files from anywhere, whether you are at the office, on a trip, or on the go.
Before accessing Segal GCSE online Portal, an account must be created for you. You will receive a Welcome Email once your account has been created.
1. Click the link in your email to active your account.
2. Enter a secure password and continue to the following page to set your account preferences.
Once your preferences have been set, you will be taken to your home page that will list all the folders you have access to. If you do not see any folders, please contact us.
1. Go to: https://segalgcse.sharefile.com.
2. Enter your username (e-mail) and password.
All the folders you have access to will be listed.
1. Login to your personal secure Client Portal account.
2. Select the appropriate company folder and subfolder.
3. Click “Upload Files” in the upper right.
4. Click the “Browse Files” option.
5. Navigate through your computer folders to find the file you would like to send us.
6. Click on the file and select “Open”.
7. If you need to send us more than 1 file, click the “Add More” button in the top right and repeat steps 4 and 5.
8. Once all your files are listed in the middle of the screen, select the “Upload” button.
9. You will be taken back to your folder/file list and a progress bar will appear next to the file you selected for upload. Once upload is complete, the progress bar will disappear.
If someone from Segal GCSE sends you an encrypted email with a ShareFile attachment, you will need to click on the link to download the file and then save it on your computer.
1. Click the “Download Attachments” button in the email.
2. Enter your Email, Name and Company.
3. Click the “Download” button to save the file to your computer.
Depending on your browser, the file might automatically start downloading and save in the Downloads folder on your computer, or a pop-up box might appear asking you where you would like to save the file. If this is a file you will continuously need, we recommend saving it in a safe location. ShareFile files have expiration dates and you will no longer be able to download the file after the expiration date. In this situation, you will have to request the files again.
If you receive an email from Segal GCSE requesting a file, follow the link in the email, enter your information then upload your file.
1. Click the “Click here to upload files” link in the email.
2. Enter your Email, Name and Company.
3. Click the “Browse Files” option
4. Navigate through your computer folders to find the file you would like to send us.
5. Click on the file and select “Open”.
6. If you need to send us more than 1 file, click the “Add More” button in the top right and repeat steps 4 and 5.
7. Once all your files are listed in the middle of the screen, select the “Upload” button.
8. A progress bar will appear on your screen to show you the files uploading.
9. Once all the files have been sent, the progress bar will disappear and a yellow box with “File(s) uploaded successfully” will appear.
You can close your browser once the files successfully upload.
We use one of the best in class client portals in the industry – Citrix ShareFile – which provides the highest security standards and compliance. Protecting the sensitive information of our clients as well as simplifying communication is at the top of our priorities, reason why we provide all our clients with our online portal platform that is secure and easy to use.
If you have any questions about the use of Citrix ShareFile please contact our office.